– I have to whisper in the ears
– In the ears? – Just come out
– We want to hear too! We want to hear it I know how to do it, Conni stands here If he whisper all of us can stand in line – Like this
– Am I right? Yeah, I think we can hear – Can you hear?
– I think we all can Okay, start! – It’s a pigeon
– Alright Close your eyes (Expecting) (Highly expecting) Okay, we heard it (Is it a ghost?) (Is it really a pigeon sound?) Hey! (Laughing out loud) I had goosebumps – Jinyoung is good at it
– Which one? – I can do two
– Oh, good Cuckoo and maybe nightingale? (Impressed) It sounds like it – This is similar
– You’re good – And nightingale
– Okay (Very similar) – It’s a nightingale
– You’re really good! (Professional bird sound maker) You’re talented – Bambam looks alike with chicken
– A crow! He said he looks like chicken – Bambam
– Today his hair’s like chicken Maybe turkey How can he do turkey? One, two, three (Impressive) That was so good! (He found his talent) Oh my god! – Okay, Youngjae
– Yes? I heard Youngjae was genious on chirping (It’s hard to avoid making bird sound) Anything like crow or owl (Caw caw) (He also found his talent) Doesn’t It sounds like Conjuring? It does It sounds like screaming in the movie That was a crow Okay, JB You can’t get away with this It’s a heavy burden – Go for cuckoo
– Okay (Cuckoo cuckoo) I thought it was a cuckoo clock (Goosebumps) Chicken please (Cluck cluck) Usually people say cock-a-doodle-doo You two like saying cluck cluck I like it because it has rhythm Now I get the reason Lastly, it’s time to hear Mark’s sound – Mark, American chicken please
– Any American bird? – Is this pigeon?
– American pigeon? – Like this?
– That’s right (Embarrassing moment) Do American pigeons laugh like that? Wow they laugh like human I don’t know since I’ve never been there Do they really sound like that? It’s slightly different but similar (Trying again) Doesn’t it sound like techno singer? Go for the owl (Techno singer from LA)