Why did you come here today? I’ve got a great tongue too. (Hello, I’m a tongue.) Did you eat caramel or something?
Why is your tongue so yellow? (Ji’s way or the highway) We’re in Sinchon for two weeks in a row. – Aren’t you cold?
– Who? Me? I’m not cold. I can take the cold better than Pengsoo. What is this?
Is this a boxing gym? Punch!
A punch right between the ribs! With one uppercut, all your dental implants will fall out. If someone takes out a sword
and swings pathetically like this, it will be embarrassing. So before all that, punch! I’m not making this sound with my mouth. Punch! Swing! (Finally entering) Hello. (Dangling) Oh, I need to use the restroom first. I need to take a dump. Do guests usually appear on the show
in this manner? Or is it just me? I’ve got a stomachache. (Working hard) You know, when I poop somewhere, that place becomes
successful. I’m serious. (#GoodLuck #Sang-ryeolPoopedHere) It’s a good jinx. Hello. (Finally approaching the guest) What? What is this? Why did you poop as soon as you arrived? I was here all this time
because you went to poop. (Criticized for pooping) Why are you here, though? Exactly. Why am I here? I would rather go on shows like “Workman.” I came because I was told to come here. What’s “Workman?” (What’s wrong with him?) I don’t even watch my own shows. I have no idea why you’re even here. Exactly.
I came because I was told to come here. They told me
you would take care of everything. I really don’t do anything. What did you do last time? Hold on. What’s this? You’re good at boxing. No, I’m not. (Permanently preserved) A punch right between the ribs! Punch! Show me how you punch the punching bag.
I heard you learned it before. Hey, are you my master? (Backing away) Aren’t you the celebrity
who’s most likely to be a poor fighter? (Looking innocent) Jeez. A punch right between the ribs!
Jeez. Are we really going to do boxing? (Yes.) – Isn’t “Comedy Big League” aired on tvN?
– Yes, it is. Then do what you’re told to do! – Put these on if they tell you to!
– Okay, I’ll put them on for now. Do you have handcuffs? Let’s do this in handcuffs. You reek of alcohol. Hey, don’t say things like that. You don’t seem to have a passion for tvN. – I love this channel.
– Oh, really? I have a tattoo on my back
that says, “tvN.” And on my chest, it says, “VAVA.” (tvN D VAVA) We shouldn’t punch each other’s faces. Our faces already look like
they’ve been punched. That’s right. Our faces already look like
someone rammed into them. – Focus on the torso. Right here.
– How can I punch you? It’s fine. Go ahead. Punch my left atrium. One more time.
Harder! Harder! Harder! Harder! Harder! Punch me again! It’s like I’m helping your heart
pump blood because it’s not beating. I have an irregular pulse. Connect me to the defibrillator! – Harder!
– I think you’re trying to intimidate me. The director keeps doing this
without saying anything. I keep asking you what we’re doing. – Do I have to keep punching like this?
– I have no idea, either. I don’t know either, Sang-jun. What do we do when the bell rings?
Are you a dog? Why are you only responding to that sound? I mean, are you a dog? (Pavlov’s Dog) What do you think today’s request is? Sang-jun probably doesn’t have
any requests for me. These days, you’re living at Lotte Castle,
which costs 2.4 billion won. (Real estate information
unexpectedly revealed) Why would a guy who lives somewhere
that costs 2.4 billion won ask me for anything? He’s richer than me. Are you mocking me? Jeez. Actually, today is our last shoot
for the pilot episodes. I see. It’s the last shoot
for the pilot episodes? (Looking like he lost everything) Usually, when they say these things, they don’t say it like that.
You know that, right? You should have said that after the shoot. Why are you starting a funeral
as soon as he came? Why are you burning the funeral incense? To be precise, it’s not my funeral.
Isn’t it your funeral? (#JointFuneral #WeWantAnExtension) You get a feeling, don’t you? Will this end with the pilot
or will it be continued? I think it’s the end. (Praying) We received tons of absurd requests. The two of you can solve the problems
with your tongues. Can you show us your tongue? I never reveal my tongue to anyone
unless I’m kissing that person. Hey, let me see. – No. Are you trying to kiss me?
– Hey. Look at this.
We really got something here. There’s a set. (Today’s request from the director:
Please solve the absurd requests.) This kind of feels like
“Comedy Big League.” We actually use this
in “Comedy Big League.” Is this rented? (Yes, it’s rented.) Just buy one. What? It’s the last episode.
Why would they buy one? Hey. How old are you? – I’m 39.
– Speak casually. (That was out of the blue.) How old are you? Shall we welcome the guest
who will sit in the middle? Oh, that must be today’s client. Hello. (The guest who will sit in the middle) Wow. This is… Hold on. Sang-ryeol, you may not know her. Sang-ryeol. Wait. You may not know her. – Hold on.
– Hello. – You may not know her.
– No. – I saw her a lot on TV.
– Nice to meet you. Isn’t she a comedian? (It’s possible to mistake her
for a comedian.) Why is she here? I was invited. Yes, you were invited. (She’s the famous Korean Big Nose.) Hello.
I’m a weather forecaster and announcer as well as a crazy woman, Kim Min-a. Hello. – She gets around three million views.
– Really? She’s really popular these days.
Why don’t you know anything? She gets over three million views. (About to get tons of views) She’s very cheerful. (Laughing heartily) We have a big shot with us. She’s someone who destroys
the ecosystem of YouTube. People like me, who don’t know her… People may not know Sang-ryeol,
but everyone knows who Kim Min-a is. (Bleeding ears) Why did you come here today? Oh, I came to host
the tongue vs. tongue competition. I’ve got a great tongue too. A crazy woman, Kim Min-a. I’m sorry. Don’t you think my tongue is pretty?
What’s my score? (Korean Big Tongue) Did you eat caramel or something?
Why is your tongue so yellow? (Caramel censorship) I’m disappointed. – You never faced my way.
– Oh. – Your body is turned that way.
– There’s more to take away from him. Wow. How have you been? I’m just breathing. He breathes in a place
that costs 2.4 billion won. That’s right! You shouldn’t mention that so often. He lives at a very expensive place, right? I want to breathe in a place
that costs 2.4 billion won. Lotte Castle! Lotte Giants! Aren’t you busy these days? A little, yes. Why did you come here, then? (The staff feels insulted.) This show is trending. I came here after hearing that you two
were here. I thought it would be fun. Thank you. But it’s no fun. It’s just noisy. (No fun and noisy) So you’re saying that if Kim Min-a
appears on a show, it becomes a big hit? – Yes.
– What’s a big hit? – Don’t you know what big hit means?
– I’m sorry. We’re old. You’re 30.
I’m 51 and childless. Wow. I don’t have any babies. I don’t have any
daughters, sons, or family. Are you functioning alright? (It’s okay. There are days like this.) Won’t it be hard on you even if you make a family of your own now? Hey. Did you come today
to put salt on my wounds? (My apologies.) I heard that the number rapidly decreases. What number is that? The tadpoles… A crazy woman, Kim Min-a. Wrap it up. – Sang-ryeol.
– What? Can’t the three of us just continue? Alright! We will now begin the “2020 Ji’s way or the highway
debate battle!” Punch! (Stressed) (He’s crazier.) Punch! I want to say more than one phrase. You can just leave. We don’t have any rules. Just leave. Also… That’s why you can’t get married. (Stop right there.
Sang-ryeol will really kill us.) Even if we get footage worth
two episodes because it was entertaining, it can only be aired in one episode. – Of course.
– Since it’s the final episode. We… Jeez. (Let’s just conclude the show.) You may now state the oath together. The written oath. – I swear!
– I swear! (We prepared the oath
just in case they do it their own way.) (Oath) (Debate Battle Representative,
Ji Sang-ryeol) We should at least know
what the penalty is – before we start.
– Why is there a penalty? We will now… (Warming up) – Who is that sidekick?
– Is this part of the script? – What is this?
– Is this part of the script? Why is he working out
in the middle of the shoot? – You’re saying this is the penalty?
– Yes. You just need
to do a boxing match with him. – We need to get punched by him?
– Hold on… You need to keep doing that
until our debate is over. (Nodding) He may be the one to dies if he keeps
boxing until the debate is over. Let’s just watch him and leave. This is entertaining! This is so fun.
It may be worth three episodes. – Too bad it’s the last episode.
– He may die boxing. Why are you here, though? (Her stamina is running low.) I asked, why are you here? – Are you asking her now?
– I… Hosting doesn’t suit me. (Ji’s way or the highway debate battle,
Debate rules) (The host may assign the stance card
as she pleases.) (One must debate
in adherence to the stance card.) I will decide
which stances you will be taking. We have judges. The winner will be decided
according to the show of hands. Let us meet our first client. – We’re viewing through the screen?
– What is this? It’s me! It’s the first time for me
to receive attention like this. So I hardly refused any job offers. I think about this all the time. Well… Is it better to take it easy
on the schedule or make a lot of money while I still can? She’s pretty. Isn’t she pretty? What? The topic is stated. What is this? Take out the “forever.” “Rest for a while.” “Make a lot of money to the point
where your nose bleeds.” “Make a lot of money to the point
where your nose bleeds.” I should take the “rest” stance. I should be “Make a lot of money
to the point where your nose bleeds.” – Let’s exchange our cards.
– That’s why… No. (You can’t change it your own way.) Let’s start with you, Sang-ryeol. Everyone knows this. You should strike
while the iron is hot. Why? Your declining years begin
when you enter your forties or fifties. Now, you should work hard
to the point of fainting. Nose bleed… Hey, I’m talking. (Satisfied) – Alright. Let’s go.
– You should rest. What’s the point of making all that money?
You won’t have a life. You live in a place
that costs 2.4 billion won. (Damaged) Hey, if this is aired… If this is aired… The best gum is Lotte Gum. He’s chewing gum
that costs 2.4 billion won. – That’s why I…
– You are earning a lot of money. Why can’t I earn money? I’m so angry. – Hey.
– Why are you angry? You’re the one who gave me this. I had no idea that you lived in a place
that costs 2.4 billion won. I’ll never be able to live – in that kind of place.
– Why not? – I just can’t.
– You can marry me. Seoul and Daegu are at 18 degrees. (Appalled) Hey. That’s a warning. Hey, Sang-jun. Please hit me. You have to receive the penalty. – Go in.
– No. The results do not matter. Go in. The staff should… The staff should intervene
if we’re heading the wrong direction. (Eating popcorn) We need a show of hands. Please give your closing statements. – Already?
– Yes. You should have invited Sohn Suk-hee
from JTBC to be the host. What are you doing, Suk-hee? But Suk-hee is… – Hold on.
– Min-a. – Do you him personally?
– I don’t know him well. – Can you say those things?
– It’s obvious… (She works as a weather forecaster
for money.) Money cannot buy youth. I hope that you’ll enjoy your life. That’s what a typical boomer would say. That’s what a boomer would say. If you think Sang-ryeol had
a better argument, raise your hand. It’s not important
who’s the winner or the loser. If you think Sang-jun had
a better argument, raise your hand. Wow. That’s a big difference. I will now present the results. Sang-ryeol is the winner! I won! Now you really need to debate
as if your life depends on it. (If you don’t want to get punched) Let’s meet our second client. Sang-ryeol!
I have some concerns. – What? Why does he look so much like me?
– Despite my embarrassment… Isn’t that me? Don’t you think
I resemble someone very much? – Is it me?
– Yes. People say even my ID picture looks like
Lee Sang-jun. Exactly. I was shocked, too. (Nostrils widening) He must be popular. I look like Lee Sang-jun. Should I go on living, or should I just die? What? If I lose this debate,
does he have to die? Hold on. What? Why are you giving this one to me? Are you telling me
to take the “die” stance? (The happiest person in the world) “I look like Lee Sang-jun.
Should I go on living?” “Or no, it’s meaningless
to go on living like this.” “I should just die.” Let me just say one thing. Every morning, when I take a shower, I say this to myself
while looking in the mirror. “I want to die?” “Should I die?” Anyway, I need to support this opinion
if I don’t want to get punched. I’m placed in a situation
where I must kill myself. Alright. – Lee Sang-jun.
– Jeez. Who is this? Is he the client? – Is that me?
– Wow! That’s me. That’s not me? (Client, Lee Sang-jun) That guy… Wow. You two really look alike. Should I send this to my parents? He’s basically me
without the mole on the lips. Should I go on living,
or should I just die? Alright, everyone. There are many people who look like me.
He’s not the only one. They tell me, “People make fun of me.” I should respond,
“Let’s strive hard to live.” However, I have to support the stance,
“I should die.” Yes.
That’s if you don’t want to get punched. (You’ll get punched by the sidekick.) I used to do a show
where I visited schools. I went to a girls’ school
and saw girl versions of Ji Sang-ryeol. The only difference was
that they had long hair. Those students were very sad back then. Now, they thank me. – Why so?
– Why? You need to answer that. Why? – What?
– You have to answer that. We have no idea.
We have no idea why. Alright. That’s all for my statement. No. Sang-ryeol. Why? Oh, the “Just go on living” side
prepared a video as evidence. – Hello.
– Who is it? I’m the girlfriend of the guy
who looks like Lee Sang-jun. She’s the girlfriend! I look up Lee Sang-jun online whenever I miss my boyfriend. (Unsatisfied, unsatisfied, satisfied) This is what I would like to say
to that lady. There’s no way out
if you fall for an ugly guy. I know what you mean. – We’re the same.
– Why do you say that we’re the same? We’re the same. At first, when the girl met him,
she’s like, “What the heck?” But she misses him when she goes home. The world has changed. It’s especially true for people like us,
who appear on electronic devices. Electronic devices. The trend is leaning towards people
who look like Sang-jun. That’s why he’s living in Lotte Castle. (Understood) At first, you may suffer from angina. (Beware of angina.) But you keep missing him at home. (The more you see him,
the more charming he is.) Back when I had a girlfriend,
she dated me with the heart of UNICEF. Later, she became attracted to me. Where did she go? – What?
– Where did she go? She became someone else’s wife. (End of sponsorship) She has grandchildren, too. Why didn’t you get any results? Why? What was the problem? Is it because you didn’t have tadpoles? The tadpole goes pop (Boasting about his tadpoles) You were contemplating between
resting and working. I don’t think you need
to worry about that. – How come?
– I think you’ll naturally take a break. Sang-jun is
from the Korea Communications Commission. The tadpole goes pop Please state your closing statements. Even though he’s my junior and younger
than me, I’m Sang-jun’s fan. I love him from head to toe. Me too. Would you be willing
to trade faces with him? (Gazing) I’m not trading. Is that my camera? He’s going to do something funny
because he was sad all this time. Should I just die? How are you going to die? (Are you serious?) Hold on. Hey, director. He’s a hotshot! Sang-ryeol, I’m sorry. I’m going to die. (Ready for the funeral) Can you give me your apartment? Oh, Sang-jun really loved these wet wipes. Sang-jun loved this drink. Close your eyes. Raise your hand
if you think Sang-jun’s opinion is right. Tell me if I get at least one vote. Sang-jun wins! (Zero suspense) – I know what you all mean.
– Congratulations! – Many people are here for your funeral.
– Yes. These days, funerals are held
when people are still alive. Shall we begin? You’re going to take a break soon. (Min-a overstepping the line) I’m able to live with hope
by watching you, Sang-jun. – How come?
– You’re able to do shows even though you act like a complete trash. (It’s okay. There are days like this.) Is Sang-jun
the trash of the entertainment world? – Did you not know?
– No, I didn’t. You should never do shows with him. Put him in a bag. Lastly, let’s see what the third request is. Hey, please keep working out. Why are you slacking? How is he going to punch us? I think this debate will only air
for 1 minute and 30 seconds. The rest of this episode will
show you getting punched. (Let’s start the get-punched debate.) Let’s see what our topic is about.
I’m excited. Hello, I’m worried because my boyfriend’s feet stink. I was hanging out with my boyfriend and suddenly smelled something rotten. I found out that the stink was
from my boyfriend’s feet. Should I continue dating him? Or should I break up with him? This is an important issue for someone. Well… Whose feet stink? Please report it yourselves. I already started to rot. You start to rot once you turn 50. I may look like someone who stinks,
but it’s not true. I’m serious. I heard that he’s surprisingly clean. Where did you hear that? (Protecting the informant) Actually, people with features like us tend to bathe more often. You keep saying, “People like us.” – I don’t like that.
– Hey. You’re only able to make a living
because I made people with DNA similar to mine popular. If this was back in the day, if something gets lost in the makeup room, you would be the prime suspect. Do you know that? If something got lost,
everyone would look at me. (Gazing) “Keep dating
even if it means losing your nose.” “Break up.” I’m not “Break up.” I’m this. I’m “Break up.” (We let him take that stance
since he was whining too much.) Everyone has their weaknesses. You can overcome the stink with love
and just make him wear shoes. No, please. Hold on. The person who supports
their relationship should smell it. But… – It was just here.
– I can smell it. The stink is here. Wow. Sang-jun, please close your eyes. What kind of show is this? Hey, you told me I just had to debate. I don’t know, either. One. Two. Three. (A nice throw) Wow. You’re crying. So was that a sock or stinky tofu? That’s really strong. For some people,
that stink comes from their mouths. It’s better if it’s from the feet? It’s better if it’s from the feet. – No way.
– What else should I say? How can I support this stance
after smelling that? I think everyone’s feet stink. Right? – Yes.
– Should we all smell our own feet? My feet have never stunk
throughout my whole life. Don’t lie. Smell your feet. On the other hand… Be honest.
What do you smell? It smells really good. (We gave them an odor detector
for an objective evaluation.) – I never knew such a thing existed.
– Can you not give that to me? That bag can be ripped
or opened accidentally. When that happens, we need to be notified. So please say, “Gas.” (We’ll accept that rule.) We’ll measure the odor digitally. My toes… The number keeps increasing.
What is this? It surpassed 80. Sang-ryeol is 91. You take good care of your feet. Sang-jun is 32. He’s 32? Sang-ryeol, this is serious. Are you ill? Are my feet rotting right now? Just don’t say
that you took a shower today. (Sang-ryeol is serious.) Wow. The way she is measuring
her own feet odor is seriously… I look pretty, right? It’s increasing. – What?
– 40? You’re higher than me. It’s 48! What was the value for those socks? That will be the standard. Gas! Gas! It’s 89! (Break up with Ji Sang-ryeol.) What is happening with your feet? I haven’t washed them for a few days. Gas! Even though I reached 91,
I still support this stance. There’s a solution. Just date him
and breathe through your mouth. (A good example of true love) That was a difficult topic. We will now present the final results.
Please close your eyes. It’s more entertaining
when Sang-jun is punched. Wait. Why are you trying
to fabricate the results? No, I’m not fabricating anything. Why are you trying
to fabricate the results? Alright. “You should break up
if his feet stink like Ji Sang-ryeol.” Sang-ryeol wins! (Ji Sang-ryeol is the final winner!) – No way.
– Hey! (The entrance opens.) I’m going! Am I diving into water?
Why are you taking off the mic? – Seriously…
– It’s not like I’m going in the water. Just go in. Am I getting punched
without wearing headgear? (The boxer enters.) – The headgear…
– Does it not fit? – Are you serious?
– Hey. Jeez. Why is your head so huge? Do headgears come in sizes in S, M, and L? Alright. Both players should come here. Come here. Sang-jun, are you okay? I’m nervous. – Sang-jun.
– It’s okay. Get your wits together.
Think of your mother! Get your wits together, Sang-jun. – Sang-jun.
– No. (The video of Sang-jun getting punched
will be revealed in another video.) (Defeated) Get rid of him. Alright. Pack up. Good job, everyone! Think of your mother! He’s been without a mic for 30 minutes.
Is that okay? (Staff: Yes.) I kept talking without a mic. What? (The 51-year-old is the happiest.) You’ll be supported with subtitles.
It’s okay. You’ll have subtitles. Everyone,
whenever you’re sick of Ji Sang-ryeol, please come and find me, Kim Min-a. That’s great! Go! “Ji’s way or the highway!” – Go!
– Go! – Go!
– “Ji’s way or the highway!” Go! That’s great. (Ji’s way or the highway) When I drink beer, my generator automatically starts running. My life’s energy, beer! Cheers! – Thank you.
– Good job. Cheers! (Subscribe to tvN D,
Don’t miss tvN D’s upcoming videos!)